Grand Opening Plant Gifts
Celebrate Success. Congratulate a Co-Worker. Promote Your Business.
Whatever Your Reason, Give a Living Gift That Keeps on Giving!
Read more about our Grand Opening Plant Gifts here.
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Grand Opening Plants
There are a few things to consider when choosing plants for a grand opening. You'll want to make sure the plants you choose will be appropriate for the space and climate, and that they won't wilt in the heat of the day or freeze in the cold of night. You'll also want to think about what kind of impression you want to make with your plants. Do you want something flashy and attention-grabbing, or something more subdued and elegant?
Some of our favorite grand opening plants include:
1. Bonsai Trees - These miniature trees are perfect for creating an elegant, zen-like atmosphere. They're also easy to care for, which is ideal if you're not looking to put too much effort into your plants.
2. Succulents - Succulents are trendy, fashionable, and perfect for those who don't have a lot of time to care for their plants. They come in a wide variety of colors and shapes, so you're sure to find one that fits your style.
3. Flowering Plants - If you're looking to make a big impression, flowering plants are the way to go. They add a splash of color and life to any space, and they're sure to turn heads when guests see them.
4. Tropical Plants - Tropical plants are perfect for creating an exotic feel at your grand opening. They'll also add some much-needed humidity to the air, which can be a welcome relief on hot days. Areca Palms makes a great attractive tropical piece for large rooms, hallways, entrances, and balconies with bright, indirect light.
5. Herbs - Herbs are a great way to add both flavor and fragrance to your grand opening. They can be used in cooking, as decoration, or even as gifts for guests.
No matter what kind of plants you choose, they're sure to add life and personality to your grand opening. Plants are a unique and thoughtful way to make your event stand out, and they'll leave a lasting impression on your guests long after the event is over.
Choosing the most appropriate plants for a grand opening can be tricky. There are a few things you'll need to take into consideration, such as the climate, space, and what kind of impression you want to make. You'll also want to make sure the plants you choose are easy to care for so you don't have to put too much effort into them. Here are a few tips on how to choose the best grand opening plants:
1. Consider the climate - Make sure to choose plants that will be able to withstand the climate of your event. If it's going to be hot, make sure to pick plants that won't wilt in the heat. If it's going to be cold, go for plants that can tolerate chilly temperatures.
2. The size of the space - Make sure to choose plants that are appropriately sized for the space you have available. There's nothing worse than overcrowded plants that are fighting for sunlight and space.
3. The impression you want to make - Do you want your plants to be flashy and attention-grabbing, or more subdued and elegant? Consider what kind of atmosphere you're going for with your event and choose plants that will fit that style.
4. Easy to care for - Remember that you'll need to take care of your plants after the event is over, so it's important to choose ones that are easy to care for. If you don't have a lot of time to spare, go for low-maintenance plants like succulents or cacti.
5. Consider the guests - If you're giving out plant gifts to guests, make sure to choose ones that are appropriate for the occasion. For example, if it's a corporate event, avoid giving out cacti that might come across as too informal.
Plants for a grand opening can be tricky. You want to make sure the plants you choose will be appropriate for the space and climate, and that they won't wilt in the heat of the day or freeze in the cold of night. You'll also want to think about what kind of impression you want to make with your plants. By taking all of these factors into consideration, you can choose the best plants for your grand opening.
There's no one answer to this question since plants can have different meanings in different cultures. However, some popular plants that are often used to represent congratulations include roses, lilies, and orchids. These flowers are associated with beauty, elegance, and love, making them perfect for congratulatory occasions.
Yes! Plants make great gifts for all sorts of occasions. They're unique, thoughtful, and easy to care for, making them the perfect way to show your loved ones how much you care. Here are some congratulatory plants you can give:
Lucky Clover Plant
Also called Iron Cross Plant, Good Luck Plant, and Shamrock Plant, the Lucky Clover Plant is considered by some people to be bearers or representations of good luck because of their clover-like leaves. More than its auspicious potential, this decorative plant is definitely a great addition to any window sill, balcony, sunny desk indoors or well-lit shelf. During the day, the leaves of the Lucky Clover open out to receive sunlight but at night, they retract and fold up like tiny umbrellas. This interesting feng shui plant is known to symbolize good fortune, love, and success.
There are many different species of bamboo, but the most popular one for gifting purposes is the Lucky Bamboo Plant. It is believed that this plant brings good luck and fortune, which makes it the perfect gift for a variety of occasions. The Lucky Bamboo Plant is easy to care for and can thrive in a wide range of lighting conditions, making it a great choice for both indoor and outdoor spaces.
Philodendrons are beautiful plants that come in a wide range of colors and shapes. They're easy to care for and make a great addition to any home or office. Philodendrons are often given as gifts to represent love, appreciation, and friendship.
Pothos plants are a type of ivy that's known for its heart-shaped leaves. These beautiful plants are easy to care for and make a great addition to any home or office. Pothos plants are often given as gifts to represent love, appreciation, and friendship.
Snake plants are a type of succulent that's known for their long, snake-like leaves. These hardy plants are easy to care for and make a great addition to any home or office. Snake plants are often given as gifts to represent strength, power, and resilience.
Some plants are considered to bring good luck to any home or business. The money tree, for example, is considered to be a plant that attracts good luck and fortune. Other plants that are said to bring good luck include the bamboo plant, the snake plant, and the pothos plant. When choosing a lucky plant to gift, make sure to choose one that is appropriate for the occasion and recipient. For example, if you're giving a plant as a housewarming gift, make sure to choose a plant that will thrive in the new home's environment.
Welcome wealth and abundance into your life with a money tree plant. The Money Tree is a type of fig that's native to South America and is believed to bring good luck and fortune to those who own it. This beautiful plant is easy to care for and makes a great addition to any home or office.
The money tree is an excellent gift for anyone who is looking to attract more wealth and abundance into their life. If you know someone who is starting a new business, this would be an ideal gift to give them. The money tree can also be given as a housewarming gift or as a congratulations gift for someone who has achieved a major milestone in their life. Whatever the occasion, the money tree is sure to bring good luck and fortune to its new owner.
The Pachira aquatica, also known as the money tree, is a popular feng shui plant. It's used to bring prosperity and good fortune. The tree is also easy to care for; it grows well indoors and can tolerate lower light environments.
Order your Grand Opening Plants
Feng shui experts believe that the best place to put a money plant is in the east or southeast corner of your home or office. This is the area of your space that represents wealth and abundance. Money plants are also often placed in business settings to attract success and fortune. Knowing the best place to put your money plant can help you maximize its positive effects.
If you're looking for a feng shui plant that will bring good luck and fortune to your home or office, the money tree is an excellent choice. This beautiful plant is easy to care for and makes a great addition to any space. When choosing a money tree, make sure to choose one that is appropriate for the size of your space and the lighting conditions in your home or office. With proper care, your money tree will thrive and bring you good luck and fortune for years to come.
The term “money plant” usually refers to plants that are said to bring financial success to the household, like the Pilea Peperomioides (Chinese money plant). The term “money tree,” on the other hand, is more commonly used for describing trees with good luck symbolism—such as the Pachira Aquatica.
Tumbleweed Plants is the best place to order your grand opening plants. We have a wide variety of lucky plants that are sure to bring success and fortune to your new business. Choose from our selection of money trees, bamboo plants, snake plants, and pothos plants. Ordering is easy and we deliver your order straight to your doorstep. Start attracting wealth and abundance today with a lucky plant from Tumbleweed Plants. Check out our collection of gifting plants, beautiful potted plants, desk plants. and more!
Do you know that we deliver same day, and have a large selection of plants?
If you can't find what you are looking for, or need them on a specific date, do reach out to our Plant Concierge and we would be happy to assist you!
Ordered from Ireland and promptly delivered with ‘to the minute’ tracking. A professional service and lovely product.
Perfect Palm tree to decorate and bring some freshness into the house. Thanks again Tumble weed
Very beautiful plant
Really love the pot
Fast delivery and received in good condition as expectation. Thank you.
The packs are easy to use and you can pour the right amount into the soil of your plants without difficulties.
Greta product to give a boost of energy to my plants
I was a bit doubtful when I placed the order for my money tree online because the price was about double of what I saw in the nursery. But when the plant was delivered, it didn't disappoint. The tree was very neat, well maintained and comes in a very nice pot. It looks almost identical to the ones in the photo.
I am new for having plant. Got the plant for more than a month now and this one is easy to care for beginners
Good visual effect
Beautiful potted plant, and elegant pot, thanks
Recipient was thrilled and loved it the plant & pot! Thank you
Down To Earth. Organic Potting Mix 01
Respond is fast upon enquiry and express delivery with S$10 charge